AGILE ROI FOR EXECUTIVES
Most companies that have switched from Waterfall to Agile, still rely on traditionally waterfall indicators to measure the ROI of Agile Transformation–
Mixing a Waterfall Definition of Success with an Agile Delivery Framework often increases waste, decreases value and increases organizational risk exposure.
In this workshop, we will explore how to quantify ROI of Agile Transformation in a way that allows continuous empirical improvement in Business Value.
- What are Value and ROI?
- What are indicators of Value and ROI?
- How can we distinguish between Leading & Lagging Indicators?
- How might we design Scoreboards of Agile Value?
- What is the difference between Outcomes & Activities?
- How can Agile Value Scoreboards help companies adapt their activities so they improve the outcomes?
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will get the most out this course if they…
- Understand the Agile Manifesto& Agile Principles
- Have attended a Professional Scrum Foundations Training
- Have passed the PSM-1 Assessment