EVIDENCE BASED AGILITY
Contact us to schedule a workshop.
Many companies switch their software delivery framework to Agile while still retaining waterfall definitions of value like “on-scope, on-time, on-budget”. Or worse, they misuse Agile Metrics like velocity and burn-down charts to micro-manage teams and create un-intended destruction of value.
In this workshop, we explore what evidence might indicate Business Agility and what indicators might help measure and continuously improve business outcomes. In the process, we will explore how to visualize value in a way that resonates with Executives without getting misaligned with Agile Principles, Values and Practices.
- What are Value and ROI?
- What are indicators of Value and ROI?
- How can we distinguish between Leading & Lagging Indicators?
- How might we design Scoreboards of Agile Value?
- What is the difference between Outcomes & Activities?
- How can Agile Value Scoreboards help companies adapt their activities so they improve the outcomes?
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will get the most out this course if they…
- Understand the Agile Manifesto& Agile Principles
- Have attended a Professional Scrum Foundations Training
- Have passed the PSM-1 Assessment