“Change is the only constant”, Heraclitus (535 BC – 475 BC)
This quote seems so relevant today, that it is hard to believe it is so old. The challenge of our time isn’t so much that we are subjected to change. It is that the forces of change are so powerful, unrelenting and fast-paced that it is easy to get completely overwhelmed. Organizations initiate change each day – whether it is rolling out a new process, chasing a new deal, cutting costs, or changing the org chart. Although a lot of time and energy is invested in these initiatives, research shows that 90% of all change efforts will not meet their objectives. But you don’t have to join them. You can customize the 8 Step Approach common to the 10% of all changes that succeeded, and help your team win!
LEADING BOLD CHANGE
Harvard Business School Professor – Dr. John Kotter, co-authored the book – Our Iceberg Is Melting, to illustrate his 8 Step Change Leadership Approach which has helped thousands of organizations succeed. The Leading Bold Change workshop is based on this book and leverages 30+ years of applied research on Change and Leadership at Harvard Business School. The workshop is a highly interactive experience with practical exercises that engage and challenge attendees to come up with action plans for the real world.
What Are The Benefits?
- Learn the proven, 8 Step Change Leadership Approach that has helped thousands of organizations succeed.
- Apply the model to your unique situation and create a customized action plan that works for your organization.
- Learn how to create a sense of urgency, develop and communicate an inspiring vision and build a powerful team of change agents that can successfully lead the change effort.
- Accelerate change by amplifying the forces that support it and neutralizing the forces that threaten it.
- Use a change score-card to measure progress and tweak your approach as needed.