Agile Testing Workshop
The Agile Testing Workshop (1 day) helps students learn the application of Agile Testing Principles and Practices to help organizations improve software quality and get the right behavior into products. Particularly valuable for people in Agile Software Development environments, the Agile Testing Workshop teaches the importance of fundamentally sound user stories, the Definition of Done (DoD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) as they relate to Agile Testing. In addition, students learn conditions of acceptance and how to automate Acceptance Criteria. Finally, the workshop concludes with emphasizing the importance of software quality.
The Agile Testing Workshop is designed to provide students with the following outcomes:
- Describe the alignment of Agile Testing with the Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles of Agile Software Devel
- Explain and differentiate Agile Testing Strategies, Principles and Practices.
- Recognize the importance of User Story Fundamentals in relationship to Agile Testing.
- Apply techniques for automating Acceptance Criteria.
- Define the keys for quality software.
- Principles of Agile Testing
- User Story Fundamentals
- Acceptance Criteria & Behaviour Driven Development
- Quality Software
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to learn the principles and practices Agile Testing, especially those serving on Scrum Teams (Scrum Masters, Developers and Product Owners).