Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (Pal-E)
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a modular workshop, adaptable up to 2 days in length, based on the needs of your organization. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and
how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective.
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value.
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices.
- An understanding of how to help form and support agile teams using an empirical approach.
- Ways to deal with typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support the teams by removing impediments and
becoming a servant-leader.
- An understanding of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
Leaders will understand how being agile adds value to their business and why their support is essential to the team’s success. They will be prepared to support and enable successful teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Theory and Principles
- Improving Value Delivery
- Value – The “What”
- Culture – The “Who”
- Professionalism – The “How”
Premise of this Course
Becoming an agile organization is a profound transformation that requires senior leaders, middle managers, and agile team members to change the way that they organize their work, manage that work, and measure the results of the work. Agile teams cannot do this on their own; they need help from the entire organization. The changes for all involved are profound, but so are the results when everyone’s goals and ways of working are aligned.
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
SmoothApps offers the following additional training courses, which are available publicly and privately.
- Professional Scrum Foundations
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Professional Scrum Developer
- Scaled Professional Scrum