Applying Professional Scrum For Software Development(APS-SD)
Applying Professional Scrum™ for Software Development (APS-SD) is a 3-day hands-on course where students experience how to deliver quality software using Scrum with Agile and DevOps practices. Students work in Scrum Teams over a series of Sprints, creating code on a realistic software system to learn Scrum while using Scrum. The course, formerly known as Professional Scrum Developer, includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Developer I certification exam (PSD I).
- Experience real collaboration between Developers, Product Owner and Scrum
- Master in the quest of building and delivering a high quality and valuable product.
- Build and deliver working software by applying modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools.
- Understand the synergy between the various elements of Scrum and complementary practices.
- The Scrum Framework
- Working within a Scrum Team
- Definition of Done
- Backlog management practices and slicing features
- Code quality and Technical Debt
- Agile architecture practices
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Agile Testing and other practices to ensure quality
- Using DevOps with Scrum
All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum for Software Development course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) assessment. APS-SD class participants who attempt the PSD I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Who Should Attend?
The APS for Software Development course is intended for all members of a Scrum Team involved in developing and delivering software based systems including: architects, analysts, programmers, database developers, testers, managers, IT-Operations and others, including Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
SmoothApps offers the following additional training courses, which are available publicly and privately.
- Applying Professional Scrum
- Professional Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Scaled Professional Scrum